How to Find the Right Attorney in Mobile, Alabama For You
If your matter is complex, time consuming, and may cost a substantial amount of money, you may want an experienced attorney in Mobile, Alabama to handle your case. Attorneys provide expertise to varying legal matters and can help you receive the most benefits from your claim.
While there is an abundance of attorneys in Mobile, Alabama, finding the right one for you will take some research. Here are a few ways to help you find an Attorney in Mobile, Alabama:
1. Personal Referrals. Ask your co-workers, boss, friends, or family who may have worked with an attorney. They will let you know what worked or didn’t work for them and provide valuable insight into lawyer/client relationships.
2. Contact your local bar association’s attorney referral service. This service will help you find an attorney close to you and who practices in the area you need.
3. Interview Potential Lawyers. Once you have identified a handful of attorneys in Mobile, Alabama that will suit your needs, set up an initial consultation to help you make your final decision. Here are a few questions you should ask during the consultation:
• Have you handled similar cases to mine?
• What is the percentage of cases similar to mine that you have won or settled?
• Will you or another attorney at your firm be my direct contact?
• What type of fee arrangement do you require?
• Can you provide client references?
Most lawyers do not charge a fee for an initial consultation. Regardless of where you’re located, whether in Mobile, Alabama or elsewhere, a knowledgeable attorney can help get you the compensation you deserve.
About the author: Desmond (“Desi”) V. Tobias and Bryan E. Comer are the attorneys of Tobias, McCormick & Comer, LLC. They specialize in representing victims in cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, defective products, medical malpractice, automobile accidents, trucking accidents, injuries caused by alcohol consumption, and premises liability. With combined experience of more than 30 years representing people who have been injured by the wrongful acts of others, Desi and Bryan continue to serve as two of the finest Mobile car accident lawyers.To learn more about Tobias, McCormick & Comer, LLC, please visit www.tobiascomer.com.