When You Need To Hire A Mobile Auto Accident Attorney
Auto accidents are common and happen every day. They vary from fender benders which cause little to no harm or injuries to very serious accidents involving major injuries or even fatalities. If no injuries were caused in your auto accident, the matter can usually be settled directly with the insurance company and do not require an attorney. However, if you have been seriously injured or have had to miss work due to the accident, you will need to consult with a Mobile auto accident attorney immediately following the accident regarding your rights and a possible claim.
Here’s a quick rundown of when you need to contact a Mobile auto accident attorney immediately versus when you may need an attorney to review your situation further.
Contact an attorney immediately after the accident if:
• Serious injury or a fatality has occurred
• Other parties are involved
(ex: other automobiles, property or pedestrians)
• Fault becomes an issue between the parties involved
• The police report states you are at fault when you feel you are not
• Your insurance company is difficult to deal with
• Your insurance company involves its own lawyer
• You have missed work due to the accident
You may want to contact an attorney after your auto accident to analyze your situation a bit further if you:
• Need advice on the value of your settlement
• Need advice on how to handle negotiations with your insurer
• Have a feeling your insurer is not looking out for your best interest
• Don’t know your rights
• Aren’t sure of the terms of your insurance policy
• Need an expert to review your paperwork and situation
If you are unsure of what your rights are or what you may be entitled to following an auto accident, contact a Mobile attorney for a free consultation to discuss your situation further. If anything, it will provide the peace of mind you are looking for.
About the author: Desmond (“Desi”) V. Tobias and Bryan E. Comer are the attorneys of Tobias, McCormick & Comer, LLC. They specialize in representing victims in cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, defective products, medical malpractice, automobile accidents, trucking accidents, injuries caused by alcohol consumption, and premises liability. With combined experience of more than 30 years representing people who have been injured by the wrongful acts of others, Desi and Bryan continue to serve as two of the finest Mobile car accident lawyers.To learn more about Tobias, McCormick & Comer, LLC, please visit www.tobiascomer.com.